Updates will be issued every few days in the future with links to other UNITE 2020 pages and external sites as new information and activities are implemented.
HOT NEWS: UNITE 2020 Conference Rescheduled to 16-20 November!
To ensure a quality UNITE 2020 conference experience for attendees and speakers, UNITE has rescheduled the conference to 16-20 November this year.
This change gives us additional time to improve and verify the logistics for this first virtual UNITE conference. We are working closely with Unisys, who fully supports this schedule change, to produce a great conference for everyone. We apologize for the short notice on this change and hope that you will forgive this disruption in your schedules.
If you have any questions, please contact UNITE at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (804)540-1795.
UPDATE for 10/14/2020
- Conference Dates: Monday, November 16th, through Friday, November 20th.
- Location: On-line using Unisys Enterprise ZOOM facility
- Conference Overview: See the Overview page.
- Agenda: The new on-line Agenda system is available for use now and replaces the paper documents (agenda, CAG, and evaluation forms) used at previous conferences. The primary agenda page contains a Help function (blue “?” icon in upper right corner) and a PDF quick reference guide is available.
- Agenda Highlights have been updated with the Opening General Session information and the Keynotes have also been updated. While the agenda is pretty full, we can find room for a couple more sessions from members so please submit any additional abstracts at UNITE 2020 Presentations.
- Registration: The UNITE 2020 Conference Registration page provides the link to the UNITE Event Management System (EMS) for registration and also provides guidance on EMS navigation and fees. Register now and take advantage of discounts for multiple attendees from your organization and get a full UNITE membership immediately.
Remember to check back here for updates on UNITE 2020. To be added to the special UNITE 2020 mailing list, please visit the "2020 Overview" page or sign up below. Note that if you signed up for the UNITE 2019 mailing list, your address was carried over to the 2020 list.