Any organization that has an interest in the success of solutions in environments that include Unisys hardware, software, or services, and supports the purposes of UNITE may join us.
Benefits of Membership in UNITE
UNITE Members and associates may:
- Participate in any UNITE sponsored program including webinars, education, meet-ups, and mentoring
- Participate in all UNITE conferences and other sanctioned meetings
- Vote in all elections and on all issues submitted to the membership
- Subscribe to UNITE publications
- Participate in the Job Board for a nominal fee
- Access the UNITE Presentation Archive
- Participate as a Sponsor at conferences and meetings
- Access the UNITE Source Code Repository
- Submit Resolutions to the UNITE Community Advocacy team
Duties of UNITE Members
UNITE members are expected to:
- Adhere to the Bylaws of UNITE and the Policies and Procedures of UNITE
- Ensure that all membership information and forms are maintained and submitted to the UNITE business office as required
- Promptly pay all dues and fees owed to UNITE.
To become a member of UNITE; an individual must pay their annual membership fee. Note that prior to 2014, the membership fee was included in the annual conference fee. That is no longer the case so membership fees are now collected as a separate transaction.
Individuals can join UNITE with an annual membership fee of $100. This establishes the individual as a member of UNITE and grants them access to the UNITE member only section.
When an individual acquires UNITE membership, their organization or company is considered a member of UNITE for voting purposes as the UNITE organizations each have a single vote on elections or any other matters that come before the UNITE Community.
When an individual applies for membership by submitting the membership form, their information will automatically be submitted to the Board of Director’s membership chairperson for review. The membership chairperson will review the organization’s qualifications for membership and recommend subsequent action by the Board of Directors for approval.
In the event that the Board of Directors determine that the individual or their organization does not meet the qualifications for UNITE membership, the Board will terminate the membership and refund the membership fees.